Mining tenement online are changing the way minerals are being mined. Mining companies have been exploring other avenues for mining other than digging deep into the earth where they find minerals. Mining tenements online offers a different method to explore and exploit mineral opportunities that would otherwise be inaccessible or too expensive to mine. Mining exploration is no longer limited by geography, climate, or seasonal weather conditions but technology.
1) What does an online mining tenement consist of?
it consists of a map that shows the location and size of one or more mining claims.
2) What are some benefits to using the online method?
Some benefits include:
• Minimal time spent on research before submitting documents
• Documents submitted through mining tenement online can be amended until final approval by Mines Department staff, ensuring all information is correct before submission.
• Claims managed electronically from when they are staked in the field until issuance means no paper files need management at any stage after being lodged with Mines WA for processing. This ensures efficient workflow and costs savings over traditional methods involving manual processes, increasing costs as volumes grow.
3) What is the difference between the traditional method and the online method?
In traditional methods, both public and private land must be surveyed to define the Mining Claim/Tenement boundaries, which takes time and money to complete. The online it’s done electronically, so no paper files need management at any stage after being lodged with Mines WA for processing. This ensures efficient workflow and costs savings over traditional methods involving manual processes, increasing costs as volumes grow.
4) What other documents do I have access to?
Mining Tenements Online customers have access to other documents are Mining Leases, Mining Licences, and Mining Act 1978. These can also be identified on the map view provided by the online service. Customers may purchase these documents for viewing within their account or check them out without charge. However, they cannot download or print them unless a license has been purchased from an authorized supply source.
5) What other functions does it offer?
Another function is Mines Search which gives users free access to mining tenure information in Western Australia. Using full textual description including official titles, classification codes, and more recently, location reference numbers stored in electronic format since July 2008.
6) Other essential aspects of
The Mining Tenement Online include:
Learning how to purchase a Mining Lease and Mining Permit using service How.
to log into ‘Mining Leases/Permits’ online service with username and password.
It is a good idea to consult with a specialized consultant to learn more about this vital subject.