The hybrid of cannabis called Sativa, Indica was first discovered in the Kush Mountains of Hindu. Primarily the Indica variety of cannabis is in these mountains that border on Pakistan, Afghanistan, and India. Kush names and pictures is unique in that it has a sedative effect on the user. That effect is accompanied by euphoria, joy, and sleepiness. The Kush taste is similar as well, reminding the user of fruit, flowers, the forest, citrus, herbs, and pepper.
Here are 6 of the most popular 10 Kush varieties that have been given names and are identified by their specific appearance. Kush names and pictures illustrate their differences clearly. Below, see some descriptions of Kush varieties:
- Cali Kush is named for its popularity in the state of California. This strain relieves depression, headaches, stress, and anxiety delivering feelings of happiness and peace. It has a citrus flavor and often leaves the user with a dry mouth.
- Mickey Kush is an Indica Hybrid. It’s a blend of Sweet Irish and Jack the Ripper. Cancer treatment symptoms of nausea and pain are relieved by this Kush. Despite the dry eyes and mouth many use it to curtail inflammation, fatigue, pain, stress, and depression.
- Purple Kush is very calming even with its lower THC content. This is a hybrid made from crossing Hindu Kush and Purple Afghani. This Kush carries a purple color sometimes and a grape-like taste in addition to its herbal flavors.
- Bubba Kush is exhibits tranquilizing effects on the user. Its origins lie in Florida, but it was transported to California where it now flourishes. The transporter was Matt “Bubba” Berger. It has a lower THC content, but it works well in relieving insomnia, pain, and stress. It has the usual drying effect, plus it increases the appetite and causes dizziness.
- Banana Kush is the result of crossing the strains known as Ghost OG and Skunk Haze. Like the name implies, the taste reminds users of a banana. The scent is a blend of herbs, pepper, and citrus. It can make some users very talkative, while its usual effects are to relieve depression and anxiety leaving people calm and happy.
The general conclusions to make about the uses of Kush, which is primarily composed of Indica strains, are that it relaxes and turns down the emotions, while Sativa strains are the opposite. Most people are undergoing the rigors of today’s fast-paced world and Indica strains or Kush fits the needs.