The national government runs Vietnam educational system through the ministry of education and training. Education starts at the pre-school level to tertiary level, and it is seen as the only tool to the country development. As such, the national government has invested enough resources in seeing this dream come through. For this reason, teaching jobs in Vietnam are in plenty for both natives and international teachers. Some of the teaching positions found in Vietnam public and private institutions of learning include:
· Kindergarten English teachers
· Business and management teachers
· English teachers
· Humanities teachers
Kindergarten English Teacher
Teachers are expected to have a bachelor’s degree and TEFL certification to teach in Maple Bear Kindergarten that has been in operation in over 14 countries across the globe with more than 250 schools in the world. The school adheres a Canadian educational system and curriculum.
· Be 22 — 45 years of age
· Native English speaker from the US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
· Bachelor’s degree
· Vast kindergarten teaching experience
· Salary is negotiable, but it is handsome
· Health insurance
· Work permit support
· Completion Bonuses in plenty
· Holiday full payment
Teaching English at Public schools
Teachers are expected to teach both in public and private schools. The teachers are entitled to the following benefits:
· Bumper Academic year contracts
· Supportive staff with a friendly environment
· Teacher training and orientation programs
· Teacher work permit is sponsored, however; the teacher must work more than a year
· Salary increment programs usually after 2 or 3 semesters
A teacher as such is expected to have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject and demonstrate a high level of subject content mastery. Besides, they must have TESOL, TEFL and CELTA teaching certificate, be responsible and professional demonstrate high capability and integrity.
Fulltime Native English Teacher for kids and teens
These teachers are entitled to:
· Stable and full-time handsome salary of about $1300-$1500 with appropriate bonuses however for high performers
· Free accommodation/stipend
· Support visa or work permit
· Regular capacity building programs
The teacher, as such, must have a bachelor’s degree in this field and vast experience of 3 and above. They must be native speakers demonstrating a high level of English mastery, have CELTA/TESOL certificates, excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving, organizational and management skills, have the ability, and love to interact and work in children environment.
Handsomely Paying Vietnam Teaching Jobs are available in plenty following Vietnam huge investments in her education system. Applicants are expected to demonstrate high capability and capacity have relevant documents and be ready to work in the Vietnamese environment.