Whether you want to look cool, rock a unique design for any special occasions or enhance your overall look, wearing colored contact lenses can help you create a subtle look. However, purchasing colored contact lenses requires caution just like with buying other types of contact lenses. Here is a comprehensive overview of the things you ought to remember before you buy colored contacts online.
Are they safe?
Colored contact lenses are typically safe provided they are used, prescribed and cared for properly. Before purchasing your contacts, visit an eye specialist for a thorough eye examination to ensure the prescribed contacts are appropriate for you. This is vital for ensuring the contacts you will get will be safe on your eyes.
How long should you wear contact lenses?
It all depends on the type of contacts you are wearing. Some contacts are designed to be used for extended periods, while others are designed for short-term use. Different types of contacts can be worn for different time durations. Below are some common types of contact lenses and their right duration of use.
• Daily wear contacts: They can be worn during the daytime and removed before bedtime. These contacts can be used repeatedly. The duration of use for these contacts varies depending on the manufacturer.
• Disposable contacts: They are also worn during the daytime and then discarded before daytime. The contacts are supposed to be disposed and replaced after every couple of weeks, preferably 2 to 4 weeks.
• Extended Wear contact lenses: These contacts can be worn consistently for a couple of weeks before disposing and replacing them.
How to choose the right colored contact online dealers
• Free prescription: The dealer you pick should offer a free prescription to ensure the contacts you get from them are safe on your eyes.
• Browse their collection: Browsing the collection of colored contacts that a dealer has will enable you to establish whether the dealer is worth purchasing contacts from or not. The right dealer should offer a wide collecting of contacts rather than offer a limited number of contacts.
• Reviews: Check dealers’ reviews before purchasing contacts from them. The dealer must have plenty of good reviews to help show that previous buyers were happy with the quality of their contacts.
Buy colored contacts online is critical. To get the best colored contacts, ensure the brands you choose are designed with your safety in your mind. Again, purchase your contacts from a reputable dealer who is well-known for selling high quality lenses.